Best Carry On Travel Backpack of 2019: Complete Reviews with Comparison
The most important part of going on a trip is making sure that you’re able to carry all your essentials. With the help of the best carry on travel backpack, you can embark on long distance journeys without having to worry about oversized bags that will end up checked once you arrive at the airport.
The following five backpacks are highly recommended for air travel and will make your trip far easier.
Best Carry On Travel Backpack Reviews
1. S-ZONE Wheeled Backpack Carry On
The S-ZONE Wheeled Backpack Carry On has a sleek appeal that is quintessential to most carry-on bags; however, it offers plenty of other features that a traditional bag might be missing. If you’re looking for an all-inclusive backpack that is easy to carry and pack, this is one of the best models to get.
The S-ZONE Wheeled Backpack Carry On excels in many areas, including:
- Multiple compartments: This entire bag is designed for an easy packing experience, and as such, you’ll have multiple compartments to use to your advantage. With three main compartments, a dedicated laptop sleeve, multiple exterior pockets, extra mesh pockets, and a key hook, you certainly won’t run out of space.
- Convertible design: There are two main ways that you can use the S-ZONE Wheeled Backpack Carry On, either as a backpack or as a wheeled bag, depending on your preferences.
- Hideaway wheels: If you want to convert the bag into a backpack, the wheels easily hide away, and the backpack straps are hidden in a separate compartment for a seamless appeal.
2. Witzman Canvas Rucksack
Travelers who are looking for a backpack that is equally as fashionable as it is functional will appreciate the Witzman Canvas Rucksack. It has the perfect combination of canvas and PU leather that offers durability and an outstanding appeal.
A few of the key features of the Witzman Canvas Rucksack include:
- Versatile carrying options: There are a few carrying options with the Witzman Canvas Rucksack, as you can wear it as a backpack, use it as a duffel bag, or even as a crossbody bag.
- Reasonable storage: Instead of offering dozens of different pockets that can be difficult to work with, there is a reasonable amount of available storage in the Witzman Canvas Rucksack. You’ll be able to use two front pockets, the main compartment, one side pocket, a laptop sleeve, and a back pocket.
- Secret back pocket: To give you a safer place for storing all your most valuable belongings while flying and traveling through unknown locales, the secret back pocket is only accessible when your backpack is off your back, and it has the ideal size for your cell phone and wallet.
3. BB Bags Foldable Backpack
Convenience is key when you’re making your way through the airport and with the BB Bags Foldable Backpack, you won’t have to worry about trying to stuff your carry-on into an overhead compartment or under your seat. It’s the perfect design for adults and children alike because of its ease of use and versatility.
There are a few key features of the BB Bags Foldable Backpack to note, including:
- Fully foldable design: The BB Bags Foldable Backpack can easily be folded into a pocket-sized backpack in the event that you need to pack it in a larger piece of luggage.
- Scratch-resistant and waterproof: The materials used during the construction of this backpack are both scratch-resistant and waterproof, making it the perfect partner for outdoor excursions.
- Plenty of pockets: There are several pockets integrated into the BB Bags Foldable Backpack including front pockets, side mesh pockets, and a single main zippered compartment.
- Covered zippers: For additional theft protection and waterproofing, all the zippers on the BB Bags Foldable Backpack are covered to prevent leakage and moisture absorption.
4. Top Power 8006 Carry On
As a backpack that surely has everything that you would need for a day and overnight trip, the Top Power 8006 Carry On has a unique appeal that you’re unlikely to find with other travel backpacks. It also offers a variety of features that travelers will find useful as soon as they unbox their new bag.
Some of the main areas where the Top Power 8006 Carry On excels include:
- Convertible design: Although you can only carry the Top Power 8006 Carry On as a backpack, there is a front cover that can be zipped down and stored away, exposing three main exterior compartments. If you prefer to keep these compartments hidden, you can easily zip up the front cover.
- Comfortable and secure carrying: Not only will you have two padded shoulder straps, but you will also have access to an adjustable chest strap and a reinforced carrying handle at the top of the bag.
- Reinforced with bar tacking: The quality of the Top Power 8006 Carry On is superior as it offers bar tacking at all the stress points along the bag, offering improved longevity while carrying heavier loads.
- Abrasion-resistant zipper: The integrated two-way abrasion resistant zipper across the backpack makes it incredibly easy to get into the main compartment.
5. BuyAgain Travel Luggage Backpack
If you’re in the market for a travel backpack that excels in functionality and has a sleek and utilitarian appeal, the BuyAgain Travel Luggage Backpack is your best choice. With its all-black exterior and versatile features, this bag will quickly become your most used carry-on.
Some of the key features of the BuyAgain Travel Luggage Backpack include:
- Wear and water-resistant: The nylon used to construct the BuyAgain Travel Luggage Backpack is both wear and water-resistant, giving you years of use without having to worry about any tears in the fabric.
- Included rain cover: For extra water protection, there is a rolled rain cover included at the top of the bag.
- Ample storage space: Aside from the main compartment, the BuyAgain Travel Luggage Backpack holds up to 33 liters, and offers three zippered pockets, one protective mesh compartment, two accessory pockets, two bottle pockets, and a slot for your sunglasses.
- Versatile design: Similar to the other travel bags on this list, the BuyAgain Travel Luggage Backpack can be easily converted from a backpack to a duffel bag.
- S-shaped shoulder straps: The specialized S-shaped shoulder straps are designed to give you additional lumbar support and alleviate any discomfort as a result of carrying heavy items.
The Witzman Canvas Rucksack is a phenomenal choice for someone who is looking for a carry-on that is fashionable, functional, and shows plenty of signs of high-quality craftsmanship. However, if you’re someone looking for an ample amount of storage space, we recommend the BuyAgain Travel Luggage Backpack.
With the Witzman Canvas Rucksack, you’ll have access to the high-quality canvas and PU leather that gives the bag a luxurious appearance while maintaining the lightweight feeling you’d expect from a carry-on. You’ll also appreciate the integrated secret back pocket that gives you a safe and secure place to store all your valuables such as your passport and mobile device. Above all else, the Witzman Canvas Rucksack comes with the perfect amount of storage for a short trip, preventing you from overpacking.
The BuyAgain Travel Luggage Backpack also has a sleek appearance, though it’s slightly more utilitarian than the Witzman Canvas Rucksack and it also offers far more storage options. With up to 33 liters of storage space and plenty of interior and exterior pockets, there will surely be a place for absolutely anything you need to bring. The S-shaped shoulder straps are also ideal for people who suffer from muscle fatigue and soreness, as they take most of the pressure off your spine and back.
With two great carry-on backpack options, choosing the ideal piece of luggage for your next trip is simple. Both models offer plenty of advantages for every adventurer that is getting prepared for their next flight.